Applying Science and Technology
Technology Development and Transfer Program
One of the ways that the Office of Surface Mining Reclamation and Enforcement balances coal production with environmental protection is by providing resources for technical assistance, training, and technology development. These activities support and enhance the technical skills that states and tribes need to operate their regulatory and reclamation programs in order to effectively implement the Surface Mining Control and Reclamation Act.
For more information go to the OSMRE National Technology Development and Transfer (NTT) Website.
Technology Development and Transfer
- Technology Transfer Calendar of Events
- Technical Innovation and Professional Services (TIPS)
- National Technical Training Program (NTTP)
- Technology Transfer Initiatives
- Applied Science Projects
- Technology Software
- Technical Library Services
- National Technical Training Program (NTTP) and Course Catalog
- Technical Innovation and Professional Services (TIPS) – Course Catalog, Guide, and Pamphlet
- DOI Learn – Department of the Interior