At OSMRE, we fundamentally believe that honoring our relationships with the Tribes and upholding our trust and treaty responsibilities are paramount to our mission. We take our commitment to strengthening Tribal sovereignty and self-governance seriously. We know that robust consultations are the cornerstones of our Indian Lands program.
- To learn more about the OSMRE Tribal Consultation Policy, visit the Directive REG-18.
- To learn more about the DOI Tribal Consultation program, visit: https://www.doi.gov/priorities/tribal-consultation/
We host consultations with Tribal Nations to Honor our relationships Hear directly from Tribal leaders Commit ourselves to a process that addresses Tribal needs.
FY21 Annual Report Coming Soon!
MD, MA, MI, OH, PA, RI, WV, KY, GA, NC, TN, Virginia
- Headquarters and Interior Regions 1 & 2: Stephanie Hamlett (202-208-2802); firstname.lastname@example.org
IL, IN, IA, MS, AL, LA, MS, AR, KS, OK, TX
- Interior Regions 3, 4 & 6: Allison Travers (618-463-6463 x5103); email@example.com
- Interior Regions 3, 4 & 6: Joe Maki (918-581-6431 x230); firstname.lastname@example.org
AK, CA, CO, NM, OR, UT, WA, ID, MT, ND, SD, WY, Crow Tribe, Northern Cheyenne Tribe, Cheyenne River Sioux Tribe